Award Winning Silk Road Series - YTL tripods
The award winning Silk Road Series - YTL tripods, has been recognised by TIPA, Gear of the Year consumers for it's unique design, quality and functionality and Ephotozine. Unlike your current tripod this range will not only give you the stability you need to take the perfect picture but the unique (patent pending) Y-Tube centre column design is 30% more compact when folded compared to a similar sized tripod. No longer will you be leaving the tripod at home or in the car. Whether it be an aluminium or carbon fibre you will have a lighter more compact tripod that you can easily carry to your chosen location.
The Silk Road - YTL tripods range consists of 2-way vertical only centre columns and models with a versatile 3-D centre column. There are three weight capacity brackets - 5kg, 8kg and 10kg with either 3 or 4 leg sections depending on the model. The range is available in aluminium & carbon fibre, with the carbon fibre being constructed with - 8X multi-layer carbon fibre tube technology to increase strength and reduce weight.
In addition you can expect some key features across the YTL tripod range that provide real benefits to compliment your kit:
- Graduated Leg Markings - on the lower leg sections to ensure when set up the tripod will be level
- QEL - Quick Easy Lever leg locking system, lets you extend or shorten a leg without taking your eyes off your subject.
- Leg Angle Adjustment Locks - 3 positions so the tripod can be operated at low level.
- Bubble Level - Available on vertical columns tripods only
- Tripod Thread - used to join your tripod and head can be swapped from 3/8" to ¼" making it compatible with alternative tripod heads.
- Short Centre Column - included with YTL 93/83 tripods, for use in their lowest position. Ideal for low level macro photography. Optional short column will be available for YTL 92/82